Equipment & Building Information
- The stage is a portable Stage Right deck and under-structure.
- 103 4' X 8' deck pieces. Max size: 60’ W X 40’ D, with wings. Height adjustable from 48" to 78" (4' - 7')
- 2 sets of EZ-Lift adjustable stairs
- There is no lagging onto deck unless plywood is supplied
- Mix platform: All sizes available, 12" or 24".
- Full Skirting: Black
- Stage Right Barricade: 80' wide.
- Metal Halide (100 foot candles), and dimmable Quartz, walk-in seat lighting.
- 4 - 1275 watt, Lycian HMI medium throw lights locally available.
- Contact Us
- Positioned above Section 113 with Clear-com intercom installations.
- 1 - 800 amp 120/208 volt, 3 phase/5 wire sub-panels - Cam-lock adaptable.
- 3 - 400 amp 120/208 volt 3 phase/5 wire sub-panels-Cam-lock adaptable.
- 1 - 100 amp 120/208 volt panel for rigging-Tie straight in.
SHORE POWER (Outside)
- 3 - 60 amp 120/208 volt, 3 phase/5 wire sub-panels, for buses. (break-out sub-panels available)
- 1 - 100 amp 120/208 volt panel for television mobile (5 pin Hubble, pin and sleeve) - (break-out sub-panels available)
- 1 - 200 amp 120/208 volt panel (Bare-end, 5 wire, tail tie-in)
- (1) Pneumatic Tires
- 5,000 lbs. Lifting capacity
- 49" Carriage
- 48" Forks with extensions available.
- 188" Max Lift Height
- 92" Lowered Height
- A second forklift is available as necessary.
- Extra fuel is available on premises.
- Additional lifts (Genie, scissors, etc.) are available.
- 21’ - 0" wide X 14’ - 0" high to accommodate two trucks side by side - flat level push load-in.
- 14’ - 0" clear height to arena floor.
- 35' from load-in area to stage.
- Homasote Ice Deck - covers a 200’ X 85 ‘ area (17,000 sq. ft.)
- Height from floor to low steel: Average 65 feet
- Distances between trusses: 24 feet
- Maximum point load: 2000 lbs.
- Beam limit: 60,000 lbs.
HALF HOUSE CURTAIN SYSTEM
- 150’ Black Curtain
- Available and may be rigged as required
- Standard centre hung 4-sided, 1 colour, Matrix Reader Board (Full text programmable), hockey score clock with permanent advertising panels.
SOUND AND PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM
- JBL 56 speaker system with automated signal processing - 16 Channel Patching on 3 sides of the bowl. All bowl speakers are 1 single amp for each speaker with 6-way adjustable delay times.
- Clear Com intercom in-house system with patch points on all levels
- Two Zambonis - model 520
- Four buses can be parked on-site
- Truck parking will be determined per show
- Parking security is not included in rental
- There are 11 handicap parking stalls. Access to the arena is through Gate 3
TABLES & CHAIRS
- 8’ Banquet and 5’ Rounds are available
- Folding Concert Chairs and Banquet Sled Chairs
- 4 Elevators: Public Access, located at all four corners of the facility
- Air handling units located in the arena are provided with separate controls
WASHER & DRYER
- Heavy Duty - One washer and one dryer
- Provided through VSI (Victoria Staging Incorporated)
- Desired number can be supplied
- Special permission is required from building management if you wish to have helium balloons in the arena
- Walking With Dinosaurs
September 18, 2014 (7:00 PM)
- Alan Jackson
September 22, 2014 (7:30 PM)
- Russell Peters
September 29, 2014 (8:00 PM)
- Brad Paisley
October 02, 2014 (7:30 PM)
- Sarah McLachlan
October 18, 2014 (8:00 PM)
- John Fogerty
November 29, 2014 (8:00 PM)
- So You Think You Can Dance
February 12, 2015 (7:30 PM)